We meet regularly, on Tuesdays at 7 pm in room 3280 of the WSC.
We annually support several BYU-sponsored activities with public service communications:
- Rex Lee Run (usually the last Saturday in February or the first or second Saturday in March)
- Hike and Light the Y (usually the Tuesday of Homecoming Week)
- Homecoming Parade (the Saturday of Homecoming Week)
- Link to GoogleDoc sheet to sign up to help with upcoming activities: signup sheet
October 9, 2018: Hike & Light the Y
Meet at 6 pm in the Law School Parking lot. There will be a shuttle to the trail head and possible a ride up the trail.
October 13, 2018: Homecoming Parade
Meet at 8 am in the Marriott Center Parking lot. We need to be at our posts by 8:30. Race begins at 8:45 am, and Parade begins at 9:00 AM. All Stations should be finished by noon. Net control will release stations as they are no longer needed (potentially after the end of the parade passes your station).
Contact Net Control:
- when the lead runner passes your station
- when the tail runner passes your station
- when the front of the parade passes your station
- when the tail of the parade passes your station
- if you have any questions
- if anyone is need of assistance
- if there are any emergencies
Emergency traffic will always take priority